Sunday, March 25, 2007

Extreme Makover Home Edition: Knoxville






We bought a house on Feb 14th (Happy Valentines Day to us), and after much renovating... we still aren't living in it! ;) Man, house repairs and remodeling sure does take forever. We finally moved our furniture and stuff in on Saturday and should be able to get in there ourselves by this weekend. (of course we've said this for some time now). Anyway, above are a few pics of things in progress just for a glimpse of the changes. We will be redoing the exterior in a few weeks so stay tuned. We're painting the exterior so bye-bye ugly calico brick and faded shutters! What a ride.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nottingham Family said...

NICE work, Mr. and Mrs. Vila! Thanks for FINALLY updating your blog... and showing us your mystery house- I had no clue it was a fixer-upper. Looks great and can't wait to see another update in six months. ;)

11:29 AM

 
Blogger Janna O said...

The kitchen looks great with some paint on those cabinets! I'm so impressed.

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

I am excited to be able to have a picture in my mind of the place you are calling home. I hope that next time I hear from you you WILL be living there! BTW, I am jealous of the lucious green grass that I see in the pic -- we are currently in the midst of a horrendous ice storm here in Duluth. Gotta love the north!

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Notablogger said...

How did you guys get a house? I'm so jealous. congratulations home owners...now the next question then is whether you will mulch or mow. It's a big decision so think about it for awhile.

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home