Friday, February 17, 2006

Mittens are for girls and snowmen

I have often had to put mittens on Ben's hands to keep him from scratching his cheeks (and other people). These particular mittens have little chickies on them. Ben was a little upset when he found out that I was planning to post this photo to the Blog. In fact, he begged me not to put such a "sissy" picture on the Web (his words exactly).
As you can see, just moments later....out of sheer embarrassment, Ben tried to suffocate the chickies. For the chickies' sake, I will never again post a chickie mitten picture (well, maybe).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that Ben was so ashamed of his mittens. I absolutely love mine! But, then again, I am a girl and a somewhat sissy one at that.

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home